Why Book Violin lessons?
If you are looking to learn to play the violin from scratch or to develop your violin playing further, these lessons will be suitable. You will love them.
Learn to play the pieces you have always wanted to play on the violin, or let Henriette map out your violin learning journey. You will not only learn to play the violin with the correct technique, but you will also learn to read music. You will learn to play the violin together with other people and you will learn to look after your instrument. All violin classes are individual lessons. Tuition is tailored to your playing level and playing style and to what you want to achieve on your violin.
Most violin players book a course of lessons, particularly for children and teenagers. However, for those learning to play the violin by themselves – maybe with our YouTube videos– booking a one-off violin lesson maybe useful. It allows you to check if your playing is developing along the right lines. Henriette will also answer any specific questions you may have about your violin playing.
How to book your Violin Lesson?
Booking a lesson or course is easy and takes less than 3 minutes. Please start by selecting your preferred lesson date and time in the calendar below and follow the steps.
Please email us f you cannot find a date or time that is suitable for you, or if you have any other query. We will help if we possibly can.
- Select lesson date. (All dates/times are UK time. Check your time zone carefully please, particularly if you have recently changed to summer/winter time.)
- Select lesson duration. All lessons have a minimum duration of 30 minutes. Lesson time can be increased by 15-minute increments up to a maximum of 2 hours per lesson. Simply select your starting and finishing times. The blocks in between will be automatically selected. Click here to check the suitability of lesson length for your playing level.
- Add your details, including comments about what you would like to play or achieve (optional).
- Cancellation policy: Please click here
- Hit the ‘Book Now’ button. This will add the lesson to your cart. Hitting the ‘Book Now’ button indicates that you are happy with the cancellation policy.
- After you have booked your lesson, you should receive a Zoom Link to access your lesson. If you don’t receive this link, please check your Spam/Junk folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if you are unsure?
If you are unsure about whether violin lessons are for you, or if you need us to assist you in arranging a violin lesson, please get in touch.